To be eligible for this visa you must have completed your course in the 6 months immediately before the day you apply.
This means that, to be eligible for the visa, you must be:
- you are the main holder of a current student visa
- you held a student visa within the past 6 months before your application and you now have a Bridging Visa A or B, on the basis of a valid application for a visa
- you held a student visa within the past 6 months before your application and you now hold a substantive visa
- you are outside Australia and you hold or have held an eligible student visa
* Eligible Subclass 485 applicants can make their visa applications outside Australia, during the COVID-19 Concession period.