Skilled Migration Services in Australia
Skilled migration services in Australia allow for skilled workers to find work and live in Australia. Presently, this stream allows skilled individuals in approved occupations to work or stay in the country. At Aust Migration & Settlement Services, we offer comprehensive services to assist with your application for a skilled migration Australia visa.
189 Skilled Independent visa (Permanent Residence)
- This is a points-tested visa for skilled individuals who are not sponsored by an employer, family member, or state/territory government. Our PR consultants in Melbourne can provide trusted assistance applying for this visa, from the Skills Assessment and EOI lodgement to the visa application itself.
- In order to be eligible for this visa, you must have an approved skills assessment for an occupation under the Skilled Occupations List. Such occupations that fall under skilled migration services in Australia include architect, barrister, chef, midwife, motor mechanic, physiotherapist, registered nurse and more.
- To be eligible for the 189 Skilled Independent Visa for skilled migration in Australia, applicants need to be below the age of 50 and display at least competency in spoken and written English language.
190 Skilled Nominated visa (Permanent Residence)
- This visa is also a points-tested visa for workers nominated by a state or territory government agency. As each state/territory has a different list of eligible occupations for this visa, our PR consultants in Melbourne can assist you in identifying which state would suit your occupation. We can then help you apply for a Skills Assessment, EOI, State Nomination, and the visa application.
489 Skilled Regional visa (Temporary/Provisional)
- This is a points-tested visa which allows skilled workers to stay and work in a specified regional area for up to 4 years. You can apply for this visa if you have been sponsored by an eligible relative living in the designated area or by a State or Territory government agency.
- We can assist you in getting applying for a Skills Assessment, Regional Nomination, and the visa application.
Changes to visas and eligibility can be announced at a moment’s notice, so to ensure you remain eligible to move to or stay in Australia under the skilled migration Australia stream, speak to one of our registered migration agents today.